This will entail the following;
- Reporting Accountants
- Stock Exchange and Statutory Regulations
- Corporate Affairs Commission Regulations
- Securities and Exchange Commission Regulations
- Other Government Agencies Regulations
- Due Diligence Reporting
- Preparation of Private Placement Memorandum
- Corporate and Financial Planning
- Capital Restructuring
- Feasibility Studies
- Preparation of Financial Documents Needed to Access Support from Financiers/Lenders
- Finance Arrangement/Capital Raising
- Advising on Financing Structure
- Brokering of Finance
- Liaison with Financiers/Lenders
- Negotiations with Financiers/Lenders
- Lead Advisory
- We act as financial advisor to our clients and accompany them along the whole value chain of a transaction.
- We take overall responsibility for a transaction: we co-ordinate and run the project management for deals.
- We work closely with the entire team of professionals involved in Transaction Services, Tax, Legal and other spheres.
- By bringing to the table a wide range of skills and extensive deal experience, we help clients to achieve the value creation they expect from their deals.
- We advise on both the sell and the buy side of a deal.
- Merger And Acquisition
- Business turn around
- Receivership and liquidation
- Debt Collection
We are duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Bureau of Public Enterprises to perform these functions.