As secretaries to your company we shall assist you to meet your statutory obligations as prescribed by the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990.
We shall ensure that:
- The Prescribed procedures for the incorporation of a company under law is fully complied with
- All relevant statutory books and registers are kept
- All statutory returns are filed promptly
- Minutes of board meetings are promptly developed, approved at subsequent board meetings and included in the minutes book
- The company’s seal is securely kept to prevent its improper use
- Annual general meetings are held promptly as and when due.
We are duly accredited consultants with the Corporate Affairs Commission.